- You must pass your theory test before applying for a practical test
- We can tailor a course to suit your skill level and finances
- One week courses are high pressure and are suited to people with previous experience
- We prefer to do courses over a few weeks after an initial assessment to see how many hours are required to get to test standard
We teach the DSA syllabus then do an assessment drive followed by mock tests and polish up faults leading into the test we have found over the years this gives you an excellent chance of passing first time.
Our students gain free online access to a
e-learning platform which contains DSA practice questions, videos and much more.
You can get a £5.00 discount on your 1st lesson by simply mentioning Chariot School of Motoring on Twitter or Liking us on Facebook after you book.
Terms & Conditions apply
* The prices listed above are correct as of
5th August 2015 but are subject to change.
driving lesson now
Read our hints and tips on how to save at least 15% on fuel consumption.
Doing my driving lessons and my pass plus with Chariot Motoring School was a great experience. I was extremely nervous bu Steve calmed my nerves and constantly boosted my confidence. Always reassuring that I could do it and then when I passed first time it was proven. Overall brilliant experience and couldn't of dreamt for a better instructor!