Current Health and Safety law requires an employer to fulfil their duty of care to all those employees, whatever their position, who drive a motor vehicle on company business. With our help, this does not need to be a financial burden, but can provide companies with numerous and significant benefits.
- Lower insurance premiums
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Reduced vehicle depreciation
- Reduced maintenance and fleet administration costs
- Shorter downtime for your vehicles
- Greater long-term vehicle reliability
- Reduced costs of duplicate orders
- Less driver fatigue
- Improved company profile/image
- Reduced fleet administration costs
- Increased morale/decreased stress and trauma
- Employee benefit/incentive
- Complying with eco-friendly directives
- Protecting company management from potential legal implications and related costs
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- Missed appointments/sales
Take a look at some of the students who have passed their driving test with Chariot School of Motoring.
* The prices listed above are correct as of
9th February 2019 but are subject to change.
driving lesson now
Read our hints and tips on how to save at least 15% on fuel consumption.
Thankyou Steve!!! Absolutely buzzing, had a brilliant time in the automatic, would advise anyone just to have one go, a big thanks again!!!!!!! :-)
Heidi Tate, Boston