Current Health and Safety law requires an employer to fulfil their duty of care to all those employees, whatever their position, who drive a motor vehicle on company business. With our help, this does not need to be a financial burden, but can provide companies with numerous and significant benefits.
- Lower insurance premiums
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Reduced vehicle depreciation
- Reduced maintenance and fleet administration costs
- Shorter downtime for your vehicles
- Greater long-term vehicle reliability
- Reduced costs of duplicate orders
- Less driver fatigue
- Improved company profile/image
- Reduced fleet administration costs
- Increased morale/decreased stress and trauma
- Employee benefit/incentive
- Complying with eco-friendly directives
- Protecting company management from potential legal implications and related costs
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- Missed appointments/sales
Our students gain free online access to a
e-learning platform which contains DSA practice questions, videos and much more.
You can get a £5.00 discount on your 1st lesson by simply mentioning Chariot School of Motoring on Twitter or Liking us on Facebook after you book.
Terms & Conditions apply
* The prices listed above are correct as of
5th August 2015 but are subject to change.
driving lesson now
Read our hints and tips on how to save at least 15% on fuel consumption.
The fleet training course itself was very useful. It gives some great hints and tips on improving your driving technique.