Motorway Driving Lessons
Why should you do the Pass Plus?
The main two reasons why people choose to do the Pass Plus are,
- Increases and builds upon your existing driving skills and experience
- Gaining the Pass Plus usually entitles you to a discount off your car insurance with some insurance companies
- There is no test at the end of it!
New drivers like you are enjoying the benefits of Pass Plus - from gaining valuable experience on todays motorways or finding yourself better off financially.
The Pass Plus is a 6 hour course with no test at the end. The course covers the following,
- Introduction & Town Driving
- All Weather Driving
- Out of Town and Rural Roads
- Night Driving
- Dual Carriageway Driving
- Motorway Driving
Once you have completed the course you will recieve a Pass Plus certificate from the DSA.
For more information on the course please visit the below links
Take a look at some of the students who have passed their driving test with Chariot School of Motoring.
* The prices listed above are correct as of
9th February 2019 but are subject to change.
driving lesson now
Read our hints and tips on how to save at least 15% on fuel consumption.
Thanks Jackie for the full support and patience throughout my driving lessons and Pass Plus.