- You must pass your theory test before applying for a practical test
- We can tailor a course to suit your skill level and finances
- One week courses are high pressure and are suited to people with previous experience
- We prefer to do courses over a few weeks after an initial assessment to see how many hours are required to get to test standard
We teach the DSA syllabus then do an assessment drive followed by mock tests and polish up faults leading into the test we have found over the years this gives you an excellent chance of passing first time.
Take a look at some of the students who have passed their driving test with Chariot School of Motoring.
* The prices listed above are correct as of
9th February 2019 but are subject to change.
driving lesson now
Read our hints and tips on how to save at least 15% on fuel consumption.
I want to say thank you for teaching me and for making me a good driver, so that I passed my test first time.